No Products in the Cart
Model 20in: AF-20-3695-BB
FREE Arsenic Test Kit Included with Purchase
- Use of ResinTech ASM-10-HP Media: The initial capture of arsenate is by ion exchange, thus the removal rate of arsenic from the inlet liquid is much faster than ordinary iron-based media. Its strong base exchange functionally can be used to simultaneously remove nitrate, uranium, chromate, and other objectional anions while removing arsenate.
- FDA Drinking Water Approved Material of Construction: Sonic welded construction is a solvent-free method to join and assemble plastic parts, producing the highest quality safety product
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double open-ended that fit standard residential and industrial housings
- Oversized Cartridge For Maximum Media Fill: AF series cartridges have up to 50% higher capacity and extend cartridge life, due to the use of larger cartridges
- Quality Produced And Made in The USA: Cartridges are produced by Aries FilterWorks, a division of ResinTech. Strict quality control over all aspects of cartridge and media production allows complete traceability of every filter
- Residential Point Of Use (POU) Drinking Water System: The EPA has defined as an acceptable or safe limit of 10 ppb for arsenic in drinking water. If laboratory testing indicates levels above 10 ppb, the use of a specific arsenic removal cartridge is indicated, due to the contamination of source water.
- Private Wells Point Of Entry (POE): Well water is particularly susceptible to arsenic, those not connected to municipal drinking water systems may want to consider this option as part of a whole-house system. Wells supply 15% of American populations with drinking water and these wells are not subject to EPA regulations. These well provide safe clean water, but occasionally can become contaminated, resulting in illness.
- For Chlorinated City Water or Lake/River Water Filtration.
This unit works best with this 2.5" x 20" 304 Stainless Steel housing filter. Other filter housing units may not be compatible.