- ResinTech® SBACR Media has a high capacity for organics
- Superior physical stability to resist bead breakage
- Improves the color and taste of potable water supplies
Aries FilterWorks uses ResinTech® SBACR anion exchange resin to remove Tannins and other organics. This media is a high capacity, strongly basic anion resin, supplied in chloride or hydroxide form. The high water content and acrylic structure contribute to its greater capacity for removal in applications where elevated levels or organics are expected.
Features & Benefits
- Use of ResinTech® SBACR® Anion Exchange Resin: High water content and acrylic structure give greater capacity in applications where high organic levels are expected.
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double-open end cartridges that fit standard residential and industrial housings.
- Oversized Cartridge For Maximum Media Fill: AF Series cartridges have up to 50% higher capacity and extend cartridge life, due to the use of larger cartridges.
- Quality Produced And Made In The USA: Cartridges are produced by Aries FilterWorks, a division of ResinTech®. Strict quality control over all aspects of cartridge and media production allows complete traceability of every filter.
- Commercial Use - Tannin removal is highly recommended for use in multiple and mixed bed deionizers, wherever complete ion removal and organic fouling resistance is required. Tannins can prevent iron oxidation. Water softeners, aeration systems, and iron filters may not perform to capacity.
- Residential Use - Tannins and similar naturally occurring organics cause most of the color in potable water. They tend to discolor water and give it a bitter taste. They are not toxic and are harmless to humans. However, their presence can make well water unpleasant to drink and stain laundry. For this reason, people seek to treat their water supply for this issue.
- For Chlorinated City Water or Lake/River Water Filtration